Naked Rollercoasting Comes to the UK
By Noah Michelson
Naked rollercoasting: at first thought, an exciting mental image, right? But then add the fact it's in Britain, where gym use and personal vanity can be found wanting. Then think of what gravity does to already sagging parts. And those slick plastic seats.
Less keen? So are we. But since this one was for charity (breast cancer awareness) for Southend Hospital, we'll let you see the video at the link below.
There's a dearth of cute fellas being interviewed, but a few cute ladies. And all those cheery middle-aged brits whizzing round in the nip are actually really sweet -- but only when you consider the context. Don't try this at home, kids.
-- G. EARL
Previously > The Wednesday Trailer Park
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- Wallflowers: A Web Series For Singles
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy