Let's Get Physical with Pokemon
By Justin McCraw
From the one-shot band 2 Guys 2 Name a Baby After, comes The Birds and the Beedrills, a Pokemon-inspired rap about ex-girlfriends and getting your Poke-freak on. Incorporating the 151 original Pocket Monsters in a sexually-charged, five-minute rap ballad, lyricist White Licorice (Brandon Daley) and musician Sad Panda (Brock Chart) Exeggcute (cue rimshot) an impressive feat of Nintendo fandom.
With lyrics like, "I Lickitung her Lapras, tasting on that magic carpet, hoping she's not Krabby, that'd be Gastly, and would make my heart sick," and a chance encounter with a Geodude, this could possibly be the summer song of 2010. What do you think?
Previously > Going to the Frontier and We're Gonna Get Married
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World