Let's Get Physical with Pokemon
By Justin McCraw
From the one-shot band 2 Guys 2 Name a Baby After, comes The Birds and the Beedrills, a Pokemon-inspired rap about ex-girlfriends and getting your Poke-freak on. Incorporating the 151 original Pocket Monsters in a sexually-charged, five-minute rap ballad, lyricist White Licorice (Brandon Daley) and musician Sad Panda (Brock Chart) Exeggcute (cue rimshot) an impressive feat of Nintendo fandom.
With lyrics like, "I Lickitung her Lapras, tasting on that magic carpet, hoping she's not Krabby, that'd be Gastly, and would make my heart sick," and a chance encounter with a Geodude, this could possibly be the summer song of 2010. What do you think?
Previously > Going to the Frontier and We're Gonna Get Married
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Gay Fashion Blog - What Truman Says Goes
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Gay Pop Culture, Entertainment, Icons Popnography