By Noah Michelson
Kylie Minogue's 11th album, Aphrodite, hits stores today in the U.S. and it's her most cohesive and arguably best collection of songs to date. The album was helmed by executive producer Stuart Price (Madona, The Killers, Scissor Sisters) who helped Kylie whip up straight up pop stunners like the first single, "All the Lovers," "Get Outta My Way" (our personal favorite), "Too Much," Kylie's collaboration with Jake Shears and Calvin Harris, and the honky tonk-ish "Better Than Today."
Check out a megamix of songs from the new album above and then get your asses over to iTunes (or if you can find a brick and mortar record shop, head over there) and pick up Aphrodite immediately or risk looking like a fool while everyone else blasts what's destined to be the best pop album of the year. And stay tuned to Out.com and Popnography for LOTS more Kylie in the coming weeks.
Previously > Face to Face: The Futureheads
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Good Morning, Juan Betancourt!
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- A Shirtless Michael J. Willett Performs Stripped Down Cover of Natasha Bedingfield