Hummer: Katy Perry "California Gurls"
By Noah Michelson
On her new single, just released on her website, Katy Perry isn't kissing girls anymore -- she's hoochin' it up with Snoop Dogg, making popsicles melt in her daisy dukes + bikini top combo while sipping gin and juice underneath the palm trees -- aka trilling about the beauty (and beauties) of the West Coast.
It's possibly one of the most obnoxious songs to rear its ugly, perfectly tanned head in quite some time and frustratingly, it's also the catchiest single we've heard this year. "California Gurls" is the song you're going to be trying to escape this summer, but since that seems all but impossible, you might as well give in and just start playing it on repeat right now.
Previously > Sia Storms NYC
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know