Qtalk Takes on Gay Marriage
By Noah Michelson
Qtalk, often described as a gay version of The View, is a live talk/variety show led by four hosts, theater veterans
Joseph John, Frantz Hall, Stacey Todd Holt, and Angie McKnight. The
hosts tackle current events, fitness and lifestyle topics, punctuated by guest
performances from Broadway, cabaret, and the pop
culture worlds. During the show, the hosts invite the audience to ask questions
or offer their opinions on specific topics on the table, often leading
to some lively discussions and perhaps opening some minds.
This month's guests include: Emmy Award-winning actor Leslie Jordan, actor and cabaret performer Jay Rogers (who will be serving as guest host), comedienne Leah Dubie, and actor Tom Rocco. This month's topic is gay marriage/weddings.
Previously > Leslie Jordan's Easter Parade
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It
- Watch the Latest Trailer for HBO's Adaptation of 'The Normal Heart'