Chatter: Grace Jones
By Noah Michelson
"I really don't think of [Lady Gaga] at all. I go about my business...I've seen some things she's worn that I've worn, and that does kind of piss me off...I wouldn't go to see her... Yes, she did [ask me to play with her], but I said no. I'd just prefer to work with someone who is more original and someone who is not copying me, actually."
-- Grace Jones discussing her lack of love for Lady Gaga with The Guardian (check out the full interview -- it's worth it).
Previously > Catching up with Kristine W
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series