The Gayest Cartoon Characters Of All Time
By Noah Michelson
Inspired by The Family Guy's Stewie sauntering out of the closet a few weeks ago, we happily dove back into our childhoods to come up with a list of the other nine gayest cartoon characters to grace the small screen. Here are a few of our two of our favorites, but you can see the whole list at Out.com:
With a pink flower bedecking his cap
and a mirror perpetually in hand, this frequently "misundersmurfed
smurf" will dutifully talk fashion with his best girlfriend but let’s
face it: he's generally just besmurfed with himself.
The purple-clad Teenage Mutant Ninja
Turtle is not just into partying and eating pizza like his compatriots.
He likes art and finding the intellectual solution to problems. The
turtles were named after great renaissance artists, but with
Donatello's aesthetic tendencies, he might as well have been named
Previously > Cartoon Characters We Have Known And Love
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The Battle of amfAR: How Liz Taylor Tricked Reagan Into Talking About AIDS
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'