Project Runway: Professor of Super-Lies
By Noah Michelson
Obediently, people start talking shit about each other. And by people I mean Nicolas. He badmouths Irina, who eventually wins the challenge. He badmouths Johnny, who loses the challenge. So pretty much you want to stay away from Nicolas because he’s an oracle. A black cat in your path. He’ll twist your fate.
Others get in on the Johnny-bashing act too. In a particularly mean moment, the group laughter over his rotten dress is simply edited and woven into Johnny’s own commentary about it. So now the claws are extended all Wolverine-like. And finally, when Johnny sticks to his story about a steaming accident gone wrong as an excuse for why his dress was ruined, for why he wound up taping a bunch of newspaper squares together to make an ugly tube to cover his model, for why he’s about to go home, even Tim Gunn calls him out for his “utterly preposterous spewing of fiction.” More elegant than comparing someone to Pinocchio, right? Let me be your DJ, Mr. Gunn! We’ll put beats to that shit!
PS: Is anyone else kind of enamored of the way Heidi pronounces “Marie Claire?” Everyone in my house is a big fan of that.
-- DAVE WHITE
Previously > Project Runway: Models' Delight
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"