The Winner of Out's Lady Gaga Video Contest
By Noah Michelson
Last week saw three finalists gunning for first place in our Lady Gaga Video Contest and at one time or another each clip held the pole position, but in the end Celeste Repchuk's take on "Just Dance" pulled ahead to claim the win. A mere 13 years old, Celeste conceptualized, shot, starred in, and edited the video (along with some help from her brothers). While we're not sure the pop star -- and current Out magazine cover girl -- has seen the winning video, we believe she'd be ecstatic to think she inspired Celeste and she'd certainly be proud of her creativity, ingenuity, and dedication to living the glamorous life.
Congratulations to all three of our finalists. We'll be sending you your Lady Gaga prize packs soon!
In the mean time, let's have another look at our grand prize winner:
Previously > Choose The Winner Of Our Lady Gaga Video Contest
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- From Here On Out: The Music Remix
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'