In Awkward Kathy Griffin News...
By Gregory Evan Miller
Photo: Getty Images
Call me a sucker for shock and awe, but I have to admit, any comic that uses the word "vagina" (or any of its slang-ier and dirtier variations) typically has my undivided attention. Still, no one uses references to female anatomy in her act quite like the fabulous -- and fearless -- Kathy Griffin.
If you missed Bravo's Kathy Griffin: My Life on the D-List last night, then you missed one of the show's most insanely awkward moments. Ever. I mean, if you thought seeing her interact with ten-meals-a-day ex-husband in the first seasons was hard to watch, then check out this clip from last night's episode featuring her bombing at Harlem's famous Apollo Theater.
Speaking of which, check out this preview clip for next week's episode in which Kathy takes to the streets to represent her homo friends and fans by rallying for gay marriage up in the big CA.
Previously > The 2009 Emmy Nominations Are In!
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary