Quickies: Gay Gum and the Greatest Love of All
By Jessanne Collins
Photo: Getty Images
> Z and Vielpunkt, a male penguin couple living in the Bremerhaven zoo in Germany (which has three pairs(!) of gay penguins) were given a foster egg to care for and are now rearing the newborn chick. "The fathers are feeding their young one with fish mash at the moment," the zoo's vet reports.
> A "Miss Stride" will be be-crowned, be-floated, and be-cashed in a Stride gum–hosted drag competition during Toronto Pride this month. (Get it? Stride? Pride?) And here we thought Orbit was the gum vying for the queen market, what with these fruity new Mojito Mint and Sangria Fresca flavors we find so addictive.
> A release date has been announced for Whitney Houston's long-awaited new album, possibly titled "Undefeated" and possibly amazing. In one way or another. Wake us up on Sept. 1!
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About <i>Quantum Leap</i> & His Favori
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection