Chatter: Cloris Leachman
By Jessanne Collins
"I think I could imagine having sex with a woman. I mean, sex is
sex. And if you're touched in the right places and they know what to
do, then it could be exciting. I don't think I'd be attracted to a
woman, but I could certainly have sex with a woman."--Cloris Leachman, author of a juicy new memoir befitting her legendary decades in Hollywood.
Previously > Batman and Robin: Are they or aren't they?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection