Chatter: Cloris Leachman
By Jessanne Collins
"I think I could imagine having sex with a woman. I mean, sex is
sex. And if you're touched in the right places and they know what to
do, then it could be exciting. I don't think I'd be attracted to a
woman, but I could certainly have sex with a woman."--Cloris Leachman, author of a juicy new memoir befitting her legendary decades in Hollywood.
Previously > Batman and Robin: Are they or aren't they?
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World