Calling All Single Ladies!
By Jessanne Collins
So about the hours of video footage you have of yourself in a leotard, lip-synching to "Single Ladies." (Yeah, we know all about it.) It's time to dust off the reel and get ready for your turn in the spotlight -- by entering Beyoncé's official contest for the best fan-rendition of the video. Note that "Contestants should adhere precisely to the iconic 'Single Ladies'
dance routine performed by Beyoncé and her two dancers in the original
clip -- no new choreography should be added." If you think you can manage to restrain yourself from ad-libbing, you could win $2500 and the honor of seeing your video played on Beyoncé's upcoming world tour. But be warned: the competition's gonna be fierce.
-- JESSANNE COLLINS
READER COMMENTS (
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet