Calling All Single Ladies!
By Jessanne Collins
So about the hours of video footage you have of yourself in a leotard, lip-synching to "Single Ladies." (Yeah, we know all about it.) It's time to dust off the reel and get ready for your turn in the spotlight -- by entering Beyoncé's official contest for the best fan-rendition of the video. Note that "Contestants should adhere precisely to the iconic 'Single Ladies'
dance routine performed by Beyoncé and her two dancers in the original
clip -- no new choreography should be added." If you think you can manage to restrain yourself from ad-libbing, you could win $2500 and the honor of seeing your video played on Beyoncé's upcoming world tour. But be warned: the competition's gonna be fierce.
-- JESSANNE COLLINS
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- Nashville's Chris Carmack on Playing Gay Country Singer Will Lexington
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient