Calling All Single Ladies!
By Jessanne Collins
So about the hours of video footage you have of yourself in a leotard, lip-synching to "Single Ladies." (Yeah, we know all about it.) It's time to dust off the reel and get ready for your turn in the spotlight -- by entering Beyoncé's official contest for the best fan-rendition of the video. Note that "Contestants should adhere precisely to the iconic 'Single Ladies'
dance routine performed by Beyoncé and her two dancers in the original
clip -- no new choreography should be added." If you think you can manage to restrain yourself from ad-libbing, you could win $2500 and the honor of seeing your video played on Beyoncé's upcoming world tour. But be warned: the competition's gonna be fierce.
-- JESSANNE COLLINS
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Out Magazine - Gay & Lesbian Travel, Fashion, Culture & Politics
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection