The Queer Lexicon: Mancation
By Nick Burns
New not-so-Webster-worthy buzz words that shouldn't be added to the queer lexicon:
Mancation: A male-only vacation featuring 'guy' activities, including sports, hunting and fishing, camping and most of all, relaxing and spending time with buddies. (origin: unknown)
Staycation: Taking time off from work without leaving town.
Vacay: Vacation (origin: Legally Blonde)
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models