Comme des Garçons Teams Up with H&M!
By Nick Burns
A look from CDG Homme's Fall/Winter 2008 Collection. Photo: Getty Images
In quite possibly the most exciting news of the morning—yeah, it's still early—H&M announced today that Comme des Garçons' Rei Kawakubo will guest design a limited edition collection that will debut in November. The Japanese designer, who is celebrated for constantly her experimental approach to fashion and challenging the hardwired rules (skirts for men, anyone?), will design a line for men, women and children—including accessories and a unisex fragrance.
Karl Lagerfeld, Stella McCartney, Viktor & Rolf and Roberto Cavalli have all created lines for the cheap-chic retailer and their collections sold out in a matter of hours.
The line will launch in Japan to coincide with the opening of H&M's newest outpost in Tokyo before appearing in stores worldwide. I can hear the sound of stampeding fashion-crazed queens already.
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Quote of the Day: Bill Hader Wanted Stefon's Goodbye to Be Emotional
- Croatia Proves Why It Has The Hottest Men's Water Polo Team
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)