Coach to Buy Burberry? Inside Prada's HQ! Agyness Deyn Sings! Lanvin and Acne Collabo! Superhero Fashion Tips! Nina to Harpers?
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
Is Coach planning to purchase iconic British fashion brand Burberry? Wall Street is aflutter with speculation. [Bloomberg]
Take a peek inside Prada HQ. They even have a gigantic slide by German artist Carsten Höller in the courtyard Local lore says that Miuccia Prada herself likes to slide down the installation when inspiration strikes. How can you not love her? [FT]
The face of Burberry and model of the moment Agyness Deyn is trying her hand at being a rock star. She lent her vocal stylings to a track by Five O'Clock Heroes. The model/rockstar crossovers haven't gone well in years past and lucky for us, NY Mag has a roundup of model singers past. [The Cut]
Lanvin's Alber Elbaz is designing a line of jeans for Acne. But don't expect them to be in Acne's usual price range—they will sell at the same price points as Lanvin's ready to wear items. I hope they make some jeans for guys this time! [FWD]
What would you wear if you were a superhero? Don't wear royal blue if you're blonde, says Michael Kors. [NYDN]
Is Nina Garcia in talks with Harpers Bazaar? She was spotted leaving the Hearst building yesterday and the rumors are flying like Naomi Campbell's cell phone. [FWD]
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- Listen to 'The Sound Of Music Live' Soundtrack
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Outgrowing Texas: A Gay Adolescence Under the Lone Star