YSL Loves Opera; Amelie does Coco; Tom Brady for CK Underwear, Smell like Hef
By Nick Burns
Photo: Getty Images
In a clever and unexpected marketing move, Yves Saint Laurent is sponsoring New York City's Metropolitan Opera for the next four years. But will the fat lady sing before she can fit into a YSL gown? [The Cut]
Amelie star and French film darling, Audrey Tatou will play Coco Chanel in a film biopic of the fashion icon. [WWD]
Is Tom Brady the new face (and body) of Calvin Klein Underwear? [NY Post via The Cut]
Playboy's original creep, Hugh Hefner, is following in Halle Berry's footsteps and releasing a fragrance with Coty. Because nothing says sexy better than smelling like a dirty old man. [WWD]
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- WATCH: Chris Lilley Teases New 'Summer Heights High' Spin-Off
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad