Countdown to the Out 100!
By Nick Burns
It might seem premature to look back at 2007 and say "Wow, what a great year!" when we have barely cracked October. Hell, in the two and a half months we have left, it could all go down hill—November and December are packed with
doing spending time with family.
But as the December issue of Out lingers in the not-too-distant horizon, it's time to look back on 2007 and honor the year's queer (and queer-friendly) superheroes that changed the gay world in which we live with the Out 100! Over the next few weeks, my sassy sister Shana at Popnography and I will trot out this year's list of esteemed champions of gayness in fashion, politics, activism, entertainment and more!
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 20 Power Couples You Should Know
- The 10 Most Influential Gay Fashion Bloggers
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Next Year in Kampala? America’s LGBT rights industry goes global
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki