The Fall Crave: 2(x)ist Carbon Collection
By Nick Burns
In the spirit of National Underwear Day, this week's Fall Crave is 2(x)ist's Carbon Collection of underwear—the brand's latest offering of high-tech skivvies that look just as sexy on your body as they do on someone else's bedroom floor.
The underwear is a blend of carbon-infused bamboo fiber and "poly-tech," which somehow creates a super comfortable, anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, breathable, and moisture-wicking pair of sexiness. So, your twig and berries stay drier, cooler and smell better. I don't understand exactly how it all works, but when it looks as good as it does on the model on the left, you don't ask so many questions.
The new collection includes with a no-show pouch, contour pouch, square cut trunk and a squared neck tank. The 2(x)ist logo got a little makeover, too—notice it's new size and expert-placement.
The Carbon collection will be available this Fall in silver, black and denim blue.
Visit 2xist.com for retailers.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- How Monogamy Can Work For Two Men
- Rockin' OUT in L.A.