Gossip Worth Repeating: Designer Arrested, Fashion Faux Pas, Not Exactly Project Runway
By Nick Burns
Timbaland gave up on being promiscuous in Paris and decided to look as frumpy as possible. Doesn't he know that sweatpants are the 21st century chastity belt? Just say no. Tim! Perhaps Justin Timberlake and Nelly Furtado need to organize a fashion intervention. [TMZ]
Fashion designer Anand Jon was arrested in a Beverly Hills court yesterday while facing 13 charges of sexual misconduct. He was arrested for 3 counts of sexual assault of a minor in Texas. [TMZ] Anand faces more than 40 felony and misdemeanor counts of sexual assault. To read the whole story, check out the AP story. [AP via Yahoo!]
Can't wait for Project Runway to return to TV? Whet your appetite with AOL Latino's online reality contest, Fashionista (speaking Spanish helps). 20 designers are competing online through blogs and videos for a chance to design a red carpet dress for former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres (a.k.a. the former Mrs. Marc Anthony). The good news? Project Runway is currently filming season 4! [AOL Latino]
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Meet RuPaul's Drag Race's New, Bulgier Pit Crew