Normally, we like to cut fashion advertising some slack. The marketing gurus who dream up this stuff just tend to like pubescent girls and boys, and hey - pedophilic or not, fashion labels pretty much bankroll this blog. Nevetheless, a recent spread by Brit outfitters Gieves and Hawkes depicting (we think) a father and son, gives one pause, as the excellent blog plasticbag points out. Just what is being implied here?
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- The 15 Sexiest Red-Haired Men
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models