LISTEN: Playlists for Every Occasion
By Out.com Editors
What do you want to listen to right now? Yeah, maybe you're not a music expert and don't have every moment mapped out in song. Songza can help you with that. We started playing around and loved it. The "music concierge" is available online for free, but you can also access it via your iPhone or iPad. And there none of those annoying ads. It's pretty cool: It can provide a playlist based on a day of the week, a moment during the day or a specific mood (or to get someone in the mood).
Here are a few playlists that are perfect for a Fire Island Tea Dance, Hamptons pool party, Yacht escapade, etc…
And if you're stuck inside or at work during the holiday, find some other playlists that will get you in the mood: How about Out's own "Songs of Summer" list. We think you'll be satisfied for just about any summer fun day activity.
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- Guy-on-Guy Action
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc