Today in Channing Tatum
By Matthew Breen
No word yet on the details, except that in-demand filmmaker Jonathan Levine—director of Warm Bodies, the cute zombie romcom starring Nicholas Hoult, and 50/50 starring Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Seth Rogen—will write and direct. Tatum is conquering every genre in Hollywood, with action flicks, comedies, romances, and his masterpiece (until the sequel) Magic Mike.
His production company will also produce a film about '70s daredevil Evel Knievel, starring Tatum. We’re hoping for some tight jumpsuits. And Channing, we dig that you might want to do some of your own stunts, but please, protect the face.
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The 8th Annual Power 50
- The Final Member: A Long, Hard Look at the Weirdest Museum in the World
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- Calpernia Adams: Tranny Is a Dumb Word But Don't Ban It