What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
RETURN TO OZ (1985)
In this dark unofficial sequel, a back-from-Oz Dorothy (young Fairuza Balk) escapes electroshock therapy and ends up hanging out with a robot and a pumpkin on a stick.
Does It Succeed?
Only as an L. Frank Baum junkie’s mescaline dream. And Jack Pumpkinhead is no Cowardly Lion.
But How Gay Is It?
A little. Tik-Tok the robot has a submissive C-3PO air about him, and Mombi the witch is like a drag queen on ’roids. She doesn’t just switch wigs -- she switches heads!
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series