What's the Gayest Oz of All?
By Out.com Editors
RETURN TO OZ (1985)
In this dark unofficial sequel, a back-from-Oz Dorothy (young Fairuza Balk) escapes electroshock therapy and ends up hanging out with a robot and a pumpkin on a stick.
Does It Succeed?
Only as an L. Frank Baum junkie’s mescaline dream. And Jack Pumpkinhead is no Cowardly Lion.
But How Gay Is It?
A little. Tik-Tok the robot has a submissive C-3PO air about him, and Mombi the witch is like a drag queen on ’roids. She doesn’t just switch wigs -- she switches heads!
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Tegan And Sara Call Miley Cyrus 'This Generation's Madonna'
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Lady Gaga Flashes Her Privates on the Cover of Candy Magazine (NSFW)