Massage Therapist Pulls Out From Travolta Sex Suit
By Out.com Editors
We tried to stay away from the Travolta saga, but it seems we should at least take the opportunity to make another joke when we get it. As many may now be aware, one of the two massage therapists in the Travolta sexual assault case has now withdrawn from the case, known only as John Doe Number 1, because he misstated the date of the alleged incident at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Travolta's lawyer Martin Singers says this "completely vindicates" Travolta.
"We fully expect that my client will similarly be vindicated with respect to Doe Number 2, as well as with respect to any other person who makes meritless claims against John Travolta," Singer said.
The remaining plaintiff claims Travolta groped him during a massage at an Atlanta hotel last January.
"I can guarantee that John Doe Number 2 has a truckload of witnesses to back up what he's saying," plaintiff's attorney Okorie Okarocha told CNN Tuesday.
And with that, we go back to our regularly scheduled programming.
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- India Reinstates Gay Sex Ban
- WATCH: Oscar Isaac Performs Folk Version of Katy Perry's 'Roar'
- WATCH: Carmen Carrera & Her Victoria's Secret Dream
- A Pope is Person of the Year: Edie Windsor is No. 3
- Six By Sondheim: James Lapine Directs HBO Doc