Arts and Crafts
By Out.com Editors
Edmund de Waal
Perhaps one of the most famous ceramic artists—his work appears in museums around the world -- de Waal started by making inexpensive, functional stoneware but progressed to taking classical shapes and subtly manipulating them with pinches or textures. The British artist is also the best-selling author of The Hare With Amber Eyes.
- Go Behind The Scenes Of Neil Patrick Harris's Glitter-Filled Photo Shoot
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- 10 Qs: Billy Eichner Wants to Marry Meryl Streep and Get Down With Judi Dench
- 2014 CFDA Awards: And The Nominees Are...