Kobi Israel's Homoerotic Photography
By Out.com Editors
Vulnerability and tenderness animate Kobi Israel’s large-scale portraits of Israeli men, many of them soldiers, photographed in private and personal spaces that hint at their inner lives. Although many are partially nude, the relationship with the viewer is not so much voyeuristic as it is empathetic.
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters