What We Learned From 'We Killed'
By Mike Berlin
Photo: Courtesy The Groundlings
According to Maya Rudolph, she and the writers often played to Rachel Dratch’s strengths on SNL, particularly her “large blue circular eyes”: “We would purposefully write scenes in which she could do a lot more looking and blinking.”
- Beyoncé Liberated
- EXCLUSIVE: Beyoncé Debuts Free Remixes of 'Blow' & 'XO'
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- 10 Transgender People Shattering Entertainment's Glass Ceiling
- Team Bey
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki