By Out.com Editors
Clockwise from bottom left: Extreme eau de parfum by Tom Ford. Gold silk tie by Gucci. Gray felt hat with rope braid by Rod Keenan. Cuban Crow by Rob Clarke (signed by the artist) at the Curiosity Shoppe. Phonophone II by Science & Sons. Black velvet bowtie by Burberry Prorsum. Metallic gold Dr. Martens by Raf by Raf Simons. Pocketwatch solid perfume by D.L. & Co. Votive candle set by Diptyque. Wall Street fragrance by Bond No. 9. Glamour of the Gods at Steidl. Set of three trinket trays by Cartier. 888 fragrance by Comme des Gar'ons. Bee stationery by Smythson of Bond St. Clip watch by Dunhill. Black sock garters by John Galliano. Brush set by Penhaligon's. Comb by Geo F Trumper. Black sunglasses by Jil Sander. Black and white jewelry box by Penhaligon's. Black leather oversized beret by Marc Jacobs. Men fragrance by Marc Jacobs. Black and white polka dot pajama top and high-waisted pleated trousers by Yohji Yamamoto. Black leather belt by Ralph Lauren.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series