The Gay Agenda
By Joseph Hassan
Saturday, October 4: Comedic sensation Margaret Cho returns to her unabashedly risqu' stand-up comedy roots in her newest tour, Beautiful, which hits the Big Apple's Radio City Music Hall. Deemed her raunchiest to date, it is sure to induce fits of hysteria while exploring the perception of beauty in modern society. (Plus, of course, we can expect a few shout-outs to her slightly overbearing, totally endearing mother. Become a 'Chosen' one and grab tickets through the comedienne's official website (a few tickets may still be available). The show starts at 7:30 PM EST.
Sunday, October 5: The West Coast girls and boys should head to the final day of the 11th annual Gay Days at DisneyWorld in Anaheim, Calif. Though the yearly event will be shut down early so that Miley Cyrus can have her birthday celebration at Disney this evening, too, perhaps she'll spin by early to crank out a little ditty for her gay fans. The Gay Days Anaheim website has all the information.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Looking Sneak Peek: The Finale
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends