The Gay Agenda
By Joseph Hassan
Monday, September 29: Tune in to Bravo tonight to catch the star-studded 19th Annual GLAAD Media Awards, which recognize and honor the media for their fair, accurate, and inclusive representations of the LGBT community and the issues that affect their lives. Graham Norton hosts the show, which will feature Barbara Walters, Tim Gunn, Kathy Griffin, Kevin Bacon, Sharon Stone, and Janet Jackson. The awards aired once earlier this year, but this time there's also a chance you could win a trip to London (including two round-trip, business-class tickets on American Airlines) if you watch the show on Bravo, tonight at 6:00 PM EST, and then answer some questions online.
Tuesday, September 30: Oscar-winning Dreamgirls star and former American Idol powerhouse Jennifer Hudson finally delivers her much-anticipated debut album. On the self-titled effort, Hudson teams up with Timbaland, Ne-Yo, Robin Thicke, and the Underdogs for a genre-spanning collection of soulful pop tracks. Hear the album, out today on Arista Records.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The Grand Budapest Hotel's Design Porn
- Dealing in Dallas: Jared Leto on Playing a transgender, HIV-positive crusader
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?