Days of Summer
By Bill Chenevert
Wednesday, August 6: Oh, we love a good pretty boy trying to play smart. Models aren't supposed to be writers, but Bruce Hulse is determined to prove us wrong. At least he was banging the most beautiful women in the world (Elle Macpherson and Andie MacDowell, to name a couple). The book will not change your world, but Sex, Love, and Fashion: A Memoir of a Male Model should provide a few "Oh, no he didn't!" moments. To remind yourself of his pretty face, consult a few slideshows on his website, then grab the new tome here.
Thursday, August 7: Queens love a good witch, and with Wicked you get two for the price of one. The epic story of the good witch, made famous by the lovely Kristin Chenoweth, and the wicked witch of the west, made famous by the flawless Idina Menzel, is one for the Broadway ages. Now that the show's a tour, lucky Los Angeles queers can take in Wicked for a month at the Pantages Theater. You'll be humming the tune to hits like "Defying Gravity" and "Popular" for weeks afterwards. Trust us on this one. Get your tickets now.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Tom Ford and Richard Buckley Forever
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- James Franco's Hardcore Interior. Leather Bar Hits Cinemas