Five Questions for Donna Summer
By Out.com Editors
1. Who's your childhood crush?
Sluggo. At 6 years old we were inseparable sandbox lovers. I thought he was strong and walked with a swagger.
2. What's your most regretted fashion choice?
A pair of green balloon pants I once wore on a TV show. I thought I looked hot and fashionable until later when I saw myself. That's the reason I don't like to watch myself on TV to this day.
3. Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
Kate Hepburn. I always wanted to be her. Perhaps in her lifetime she wondered, Could I play a disco queen?
4. What's the perfect song to have sex to?
'I've Got So Much to Give' -- a Barry White song works well in every room of the house.
5. What's the most overrated virtue?
Patience -- because you have to wait to get it.
Summer's new album, Crayons, is available now.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- 15 Most Ridiculous Real Housewives Taglines Ever
- Actor Who Plays Hodor on Game of Thrones Comes Out in Understated Way