Five Questions for Donna Summer
By Out.com Editors
1. Who�s your childhood crush?
Sluggo. At 6 years old we were inseparable sandbox lovers. I thought he was strong and walked with a swagger.
2. What�s your most regretted fashion choice?
A pair of green balloon pants I once wore on a TV show. I thought I looked hot and fashionable until later when I saw myself. That�s the reason I don�t like to watch myself on TV to this day.
3. Who will play you in the film version of your life story?
Kate Hepburn. I always wanted to be her. Perhaps in her lifetime she wondered, Could I play a disco queen?
4. What�s the perfect song to have sex to?
�I�ve Got So Much to Give� -- a Barry White song works well in every room of the house.
5. What�s the most overrated virtue?
Patience -- because you have to wait to get it.
Summer�s new album, Crayons, is available now.