By Frederick McKindra
Regardless, Zaoui says, �All facial hair needs to be groomed regularly, as it grows more rapidly than the hair on any other part of the body. An initial beard shaping should be performed by a barber, and then a routine reshaping on a monthly basis is recommended.�
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Josh Hutcherson says: best thing for his 'Hunger Games' character might be a threesome
- A Brief History of 'Same Love'
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Musto: Trans Porn Star/Educator Buck Angel Says His Vagina Has Changed His Life