By Frederick McKindra
If you're blessed with a jaw of granite, less is definitely more. 'A square face looks best with a close-cut beard or even the look of five-day growth,' says Myriam Zaoui, founder of the Art of Shaving. Think Matt Damon or Ben Affleck. For round mugs like Jack Black's, a goatee lends a leaner appearance, emphasizing length rather than width. Zaoui warns, 'A full beard on a pudgy face will accentuate the roundness.' Here's where picking a barber with an eye for architecture and a good trimmer is money.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- WATCH: The Frozen Honest Trailer Starring Adele Dazeem
- Anne Rice Brings Back Lestat For New Novel
- 10 Things We Learned from Neil Patrick Harris
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower