By Frederick McKindra
If you�re blessed with a jaw of granite, less is definitely more. �A square face looks best with a close-cut beard or even the look of five-day growth,� says Myriam Zaoui, founder of the Art of Shaving. Think Matt Damon or Ben Affleck. For round mugs like Jack Black�s, a goatee lends a leaner appearance, emphasizing length rather than width. Zaoui warns, �A full beard on a pudgy face will accentuate the roundness.� Here�s where picking a barber with an eye for architecture and a good trimmer is money.
- Say It Ain’t So Bob!
- WATCH: Billy Eichner and Amy Poehler Sing Carols With Strangers on the Street
- Damien Lewis vs. Ian McKellan
- Gay Icons: Kremlin to Receive Elton John, George Michael, Tom Daley Nesting Dolls
- Christmas Comes Early: Beyoncé Drops 'Visual Album' While You Were Sleeping
- Sam Sparro, Spreading His Love