The Gay Agenda
By Edgar Casillas
TUBE: Rejoice! It's the return of scripted television! This week Ugly Betty is back, bigger -- and gayer -- than ever. With a reported roster of guest stars including Project Runway judge (and former Elle mag diva) Nina Garcia and swishy Runway winner Christian Siriano (above), it seems the camptastic show is upping its fashion forwardness. In Thursday's episode, Gabrielle Union pops back up as Wilhelmina's sis, revealing secrets from her past. Will the dishy tidbits thwart the fabulously deceitful editrix's plan for world domination? Only the premiere on April 24 will tell. Catch a teaser and season recap here.
BABES: In Baby Mama the incomparable Tina Fey plays Kate, a 37-year-old infertile organic grocery store exec still itching for a kid. To solve the problem she hires Angie (Amy Poehler) as a surrogate, welcoming the sloppy spitfire into her home. The two women prove less than compatible, resulting in plenty of LOL-worthy moments and cringe-inducing drama, including a baby shower debacle that may just -- dare we say it -- tug at your heartstrings. See the trailer here.
- Neil Patrick Harris: His Metamorphosis From Doogie to Barney to Hedwig
- Neil Patrick Harris: Glitter & Glam
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series