By Barry Walters
A bearish bearded guy behind a desk waves his cigar at three hulking bodybuilders, who later retreat to a locker room to sweat buckets and exchange lustful glances. Reappearing on a construction site, the well-oiled bodybuilders wield power tools while the bearded man now flaunts a black gossamer wedding dress, a foot-high tiara, black latex gloves, and a satin train that billows in the wind as he belts out some chalga'Bulgarian pop-folk set to hip-hop beats.
This is 'No kazvam ti stiga,' our current obsession by Azis, an anomalous gay singer whose jaw-dropping videos have made him a YouTube phenomenon and a superstar in his native Bulgaria. Check out the utterly bizarre, camp-tastic video here. Meanwhile: Your move, Elton.
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Dealing in Dallas: Jared Leto on Playing a transgender, HIV-positive crusader
- The Grand Budapest Hotel's Design Porn
- Panti Bliss: The Drag Queen Who Rocked Ireland Soaks In the Aftermath
- Throwback Thursday: Neil Patrick Harris's First Out Interview
- Who Cares About Islan Nettles?