2007 Can�t-Miss List
300 (March 9)
Yes, it�s a bloody war movie based on the battle between Spartans and Persians, but it stars hottie Gerard Butler�and have you seen what these buffed guys wear to fight? It looks like capes and underwear. How could we miss it?
Pirates of the Caribbean 3 (May 25)
Johnny Depp paints on the eye liner one last time as Captain Jack Sparrow. Maybe he and Orlando Bloom will finally resolve their unspoken sexual tension.
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (July 13)
Just in time for his 18th birthday (on July 27th), Daniel Radcliffe reprises his role as the boy wizard, with a new director, David Yates, at the helm, and Voldemort (a very creepy Ralph Fiennes) ready to wreak havoc on the world. Muggles and half-bloods beware.
Hairspray (July 20)
The toe-tapping musical version of John Waters�s classic flick hits the big screen with John Travolta filling the oversized dress of Edna Turnblatt.
The Simpsons Movie (July 25)
Will Smithers be even gayer on the big screen? Um, could Smithers be any gayer on the big screen?
I�m Not There (late 2007)
Queer writer-director Todd Haynes�s latest flick is a biopic of Bob Dylan featuring multiple actors (including Richard Gere, Christian Bale, and�Cate Blanchett) playing the singer-songwriter at various stages of his life.
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- GIF Wall: Model Marc Buckner Charms The Camera
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Gay Fashion - Hot Male Models, Gay Style & Trends
- What Are Nathan Lane & Patti LuPone Really Like? Here's the Broadway Gossip!
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"