Dharun Ravi Found Guilty of Some Counts in Rutgers Cyber-bullying Trial
By Jerry Portwood
Photo by Sharyn Jackson for WNYC
The trial has ended in the cyber-bullying case of 20-year-old former Rutgers student Dharun Ravi, who was accused of spying and intimidating his roommate, Tyler Clementi. He was found guilty on charges of invasion of privacy, but jurors found him not guilty on several charges of bias intimidation.
As WNYC reports, Ravi "could face 10 years in prison when he's sentenced. He shook his head slightly after the verdicts were read."
Sentencing has been scheduled for May 21.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Bianchi, Winterson Books Named Lambda Literary Award Finalists
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Teen Wolf to Get Gayer With a New Out Athlete
- Martha Stewart’s Sex Tips Are As Good Her Baking Tips