A Perfect Day: Alejandro Ingelmo's Rio Secrets
By Out.com Editors
Photography by Lianne Milton
Accessories designer Alejandro Ingelmo first made his mark in 2006 with the debut of his sexy architectural shoes for women, adding men to his roster the following year. Hailing from a long line of footwear aficionados, beginning with his great-grandfather, who was a cobbler, Miami-born Ingelmo’s vertiginous heels and flashy, futuristic men’s kicks have earned him a cadre of celebrity followers, from Robert Downey Jr. to Joe Jonas. Here, he selects choice spots in one of his go-to vacation destinations, Rio de Janeiro.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- HBO to Debut Ryan Murphy's The Normal Heart on May 25
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models