Last Chance for Halloweenie 2013
By Out.com Editors
There are no looky-loos at Fred and Jason’s 8th Annual Halloweenie. Costume is required. One of L.A.'s best queer events of the season again benefits GMCLA’s Alive Music Project is once again honored to be this year’s beneficiary.
Tickets are still available here, but probably not for long. The ticket gives you access to open bars, top-notch DJs, and all the ogling of hot bodies in tiny tight costumes you can handle. This year's location is the famed Los Angeles Theatre, the ornate movie palace in downtown Los Angeles.
Previous years' celebrity guests included Adam Lambert, Lance Bass, Marissa Winokur, Rose McGowan, Neil Patrick Harris, and Drew Barrymore.
The party benefits the Alive Music Project (AMP) which visits thousands of Los Angeles high school students, presenting a free in-school program of choral performance, music education and a colorful glimpse into the lives of our diverse singers. The goal is to reduce anti-gay bullying, bust negative stereotypes, and present positive role models for LGBT youth.
Photos by David B. Arenas and Jim Geiger
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Out's Best-Dressed Man of the Week: Jared Leto
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet