WATCH: David Stark & Jeremy Geffen
By Out.com Editors
In our annual Tastemakers portfolio, we profiled a series of people who help shape the creative world, ranging from designers to those toiling behind the scenes to bring you the latest in music, art, and food. Here, in this exclusive interview, designer and event planner David Stark and Carnegie Hall's director of artistic planning Jeremy Geffen discuss the creative process and the value of the arts.
Watch the video below:
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Actor Brandon Tyler Harris explains the importance of Sal Bardo's Pink Moon
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'