Power List 2013: MARY KAY HENRY
By Out.com Editors
International President, SEIU, 55
While unions continue to get pummeled in the political arena, the Service Employees International Union remains the fastest-growing one in North America, with Henry at the helm. She continues her 30-year fight for the working class in which she’s formed unions, improved health care for millions of children, and put an emphasis on immigrant and LGBTQ rights in the workplace as cofounder of the SEIU’s Lavender Caucus.
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Warwick Rowers: Bigger, Longer & Uncut
- WATCH: Bway's Nick Adams in his Pajamas in 'Christmas With the Skivvies'
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Open Letter: Greg Louganis Congratulates Tom Daley For Coming Out
- Macklemore And Ryan Lewis Score 7 Grammy Nominations