Power List 2013: MARC JACOBS
By Out.com Editors
Fashion Designer/Creative Director, 50
After more than 25 years in fashion, the skirt-wearing designer is still an industry darling. On top of overseeing his own label and the fashion lines of luxury giant Louis Vuitton, in 2013, the unweary Jacobs added a revamp of Diet Coke’s image to his portfolio (including a commercial with him shirtless) and made his movie debut in the Hollywood thriller Disconnect.
- The SAG Awards' Queer Quotient
- Decorate Your Christmas Tree With Shirtless Mermen Ornaments
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Zachary Quinto Models For Mr Porter
- Erasure's Andy Bell On the Magic & Melancholy of Christmas
- Meet the Queens of 'RuPaul's Drag Race' Season 6