Power List 2013: DAVID GEFFEN
By Out.com Editors
Media Mogul, 70
The often private film and music industry mogul was thrust into the spotlight this year with the debut of the PBS documentary American Masters: Inventing David Geffen. But aside from his purchase of a 12,000-square-foot penthouse overlooking Central Park and a $100 million donation to UCLA’s medical school, Geffen maintains a low profile.
- James Franco Teases "50 Shades of Batman and Robin"
- Tom Daley Confirms It Was 'Love at First Sight' With Dustin Lance Black
- The pill Truvada can prevent HIV: So why are so few gay men taking it?
- Have 30 Minutes to Watch a Lana Del Rey's Short Film?
- EastSiders Web Series Lands A Satellite Award Nomination
- Gay Men's Chorus Performs Parody of Joe Boxer Christmas Ad