Daily Crush: Penhaligon's Vaara
By Julien Sauvalle
Penhaligon's have been the official perfume suppliers to the Queen of England since the Victorian era. Naturally, they excel at creating subtle yet powerful scents fit for a king. Nose Bertrand Duchaufour was inspired by a recent trip to Jodhpur to compose Vaara, a fresh aromatic scent for men and women. The dominance of soft florals -- rose, freesia, magnolia, peony, iris -- on a base of white musk and sandalwood makes it particularly compelling on a man, its clean and complex scent evoking the purity and opulence of Indian palaces.
Vaara by Penhaligon's, $125, 1.7oz, at Saks Fifth Avenue.
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series