WATCH: Robert Pattinson For 'Dior Homme' (Full Commercial)
By Julien Sauvalle
Robert Pattinson succeeds to Jude Law as the face of 'Dior Homme', the fragrance for men.
After teasing Nan Goldin stills from the new commercial spot, Dior Homme recently released the full, "uncensored" video (SPOILER ALERT: it involves smoking in a bathub, oh la la).
Director Romain Costa Gavras references French New Wave cinema in this elegant black & white short film, featuring Pattinson and model Camille Rowe canoodling on Led Zepplin music and running around in the city, somewhere between Godard's Breathless and a Lana del Rey video.
Watch it below:
- Casting Net: MTV's Awkward Adds 2 New Gay Characters
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Need To Know: Looking’s Lauren Weedman And How She Frightened Scott Bakula