Fragrance News: Brian Shimansky as Eros
By Julien Sauvalle
Versace is never a let down when it comes to fuelling our appreciation of the male body. For the campaign supporting the launch of Eros, a new oriental-woody scent for men, Donatella Versace chose Brian Shimansky, an American adonis who was seen in campaigns for D&G and Moncler.
In keeping with the Greek mythology theme that has run through Versace's latest collections, the turquoise-imbued campaign shot by photographer duo Mert & Marcus is a lustrous tribute to the beauty of Mediterranean culture.
Shimansky's sculptural physique embodies the strong and sensual flavor of the fragrance. The fresh opening of mint, lemon zest, and apple soon leads to mouth-watering notes of tonka bean, vanilla and amber, on a quintessentially-masculine base of cedarwood, vetyver and oakmoss.
Versace 'Eros' is available now exclusively at Macy's. $80 for 3.4oz.
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Model Watch: Adonis Bosso & Juan Betancourt in 'Horizon'
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans