Fragrance News: Brian Shimansky as Eros
By Julien Sauvalle
Versace is never a let down when it comes to fuelling our appreciation of the male body. For the campaign supporting the launch of Eros, a new oriental-woody scent for men, Donatella Versace chose Brian Shimansky, an American adonis who was seen in campaigns for D&G and Moncler.
In keeping with the Greek mythology theme that has run through Versace's latest collections, the turquoise-imbued campaign shot by photographer duo Mert & Marcus is a lustrous tribute to the beauty of Mediterranean culture.
Shimansky's sculptural physique embodies the strong and sensual flavor of the fragrance. The fresh opening of mint, lemon zest, and apple soon leads to mouth-watering notes of tonka bean, vanilla and amber, on a quintessentially-masculine base of cedarwood, vetyver and oakmoss.
Versace 'Eros' is available now exclusively at Macy's. $80 for 3.4oz.
- Dustin Lance Black Hits Back at Alma Mater For Shaming Him
- The Straight Gay World of MSNBC anchor & politics wonk Steve Kornacki
- Must See: Mala Mala: A Puerto Rican Trans Documentary
- 10 Queer Social Media Stars Ruling the Internet
- The Before-and-After Pics of the Phony Duck Dynasty Clan
- Jack Antonoff: Rocker, Ally, Militant Fashionisto, Lena’s Arm Candy