Houston's Food Awakening
By Kaitlyn Goalen
Photo: Debora Smail
The Pass & Provisions
Everything about this comely newcomer is ambitious, including the fact that the building actually houses two separate eateries. On the left, Provisions is a warm, Italian-leaning tavern with exemplary housemade pasta. Then, behind a hidden door, is the Pass, a minimalist tasting-menu affair where “ham and eggs” translates to cracklins dusted in dehydrated pork alongside a tin of caviar and crème fraîche.
807 Taft St.; PassandProvisions.com
- Bear Rapper Big Dipper: I Won’t Sleep With My Fans
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Looking GIF-cap: Thank You for Being a Friend
- Rebel With Applause: Nicola Formichetti Is Tackling His Biggest Fashion Challenge Yet