WATCH: Dolce & Gabbana Models Teach You Italian Hand Gestures
By Stacy Lambe
Learning a new language has never been so sexy (or easy) thanks to this quick tutorial to Italian hand gestures. Swide magazine teamed up with several Dolce & Gabbana models to break down a few common phrases. So even if you don't speak Italian, you can now gesture like one.
"Are They Together?"
"I Don't Care"
"To Be Afraid"
Check out the rest below:
- WATCH: The First Trailer For HBO's Adaptation Of 'The Normal Heart'
- Straight Actor Raúl Castillo Plays Richie on Looking: He Talks About the New HBO Series
- Scott Bakula, Looking's Gay Daddy, Talks About Quantum Leap & His Favorite Flower
- Spectrum: 14 Queer Models
- Exclusive: Behind the Scenes Footage of 2(X)IST’s Spring/Summer 2014 Collection
- The 30 Sexiest Gay Scenes In Film